All Carson could talk about was meeting Buzz Lightyear. The only thing I was determined to do out of those 3 days was to have his little dream come true. We waited for 45 minutes until he came, then waited in line for another 20 minutes. When we were 5th in line Carson went "big potty" and then proceeded to stick his hands down his pants. My sisters had the stroller with my diaper bag in it on the other side of the park so I had no baby wipes. I tried to wipe his hands with a dry napkin while trying to not lose our place in line. When the time finally came to meet his hero Carson freaked and wouldn't go near him. I could have beat him. (disclaimer here... I didn't really want to beat him...I just wanted to cry) I did get this ultra cool picture of Preston. Carson carries a copy of it around the house.
Friday, March 9, 2007
All Carson could talk about was meeting Buzz Lightyear. The only thing I was determined to do out of those 3 days was to have his little dream come true. We waited for 45 minutes until he came, then waited in line for another 20 minutes. When we were 5th in line Carson went "big potty" and then proceeded to stick his hands down his pants. My sisters had the stroller with my diaper bag in it on the other side of the park so I had no baby wipes. I tried to wipe his hands with a dry napkin while trying to not lose our place in line. When the time finally came to meet his hero Carson freaked and wouldn't go near him. I could have beat him. (disclaimer here... I didn't really want to beat him...I just wanted to cry) I did get this ultra cool picture of Preston. Carson carries a copy of it around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment