Well, I'm just trying to figure this blogging thing out. Trevor's been bugging me to start one for our family. And they say women nag. At any rate I'm doing it and that makes us so hip and now. I'm going to post pictures of my family at the tidepools in Santa Cruz while they were here in February for Abby's blessing. These are the last pictures I took before I broke my camera at the beach. I'm a bright one! The ones of her blessing are courtesy of Becky. Danka sister.
Pres's turn.
Chasing waves...or being chased rather.
Pres's turn.
Chasing waves...or being chased rather.My boys in the sand. Nevermind that the beach ended up in my washing machine. It was worth it.
The Andersen cousins (or half of them). Dexy's putting up a pretty good fight. He won that round.
Andersen side
Andersen sideMiles side
Abigail Ann...we had to bless her at home. A trip to the doctor the day before told us that she had RSV. She was on breathing treatments every 4 hours and the poor thing was miserable. Grandma Louise was bummed that no one at church would see the beautiful dress she made. No worries G-ma. I had her wear it the next Sunday :) My mom's so talented!





1 comment:
Congratulations. She looks really pretty. Hope you had a good day.
Post a Comment