What can I say. My firstborn is now 6! I vividly remember bringing him home from the hospital while he screamed the whole way. Hmm, such fond memories. Here's some scenes from the big day. It was a blast to be near cousins for his birthday!
Raegan, Pres (holding down Avery), Conner, Reese, and Carson. Not pictured due to lack of interest on their part: Jake and Abby.

So if you haven't heard by now, Preston was in Park City at the BIG family reunion. He and Raegan got to go with Mimi and Papa. Late Sunday night he was running in a hallway and fell head first into a drinking fountain. The details are sketchy (was he pushed, did he trip, was he not looking where he was going-I'm assuming the latter), but he did get a midnight trip to Primary Children's Hospital where he was sedated and stitched up (8 in his eyebrow, 4 on the upper lid and 3 on the lower lid). Preston was a brave little soldier, can't say the same for Mimi. :)
2 comments:
My question is: Were you a brave mama when you heard the news? I'm really scared for the first time Trenton has to get stitches or go to the ER. I'm afraid I'll freak out. Especially if I'm the only one around.
I have to say I was. Trevor and I have been expecting this for awhile and blood doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I think injuries are pretty cool. Surguries are the best to watch though. But I don't want my kids to have any.
Post a Comment