Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Take Me Out to the Ball Game"

Family fun day! We took the kids to a Mariner game, that just happened to be at Angel Stadium. Trevor is attempting to brainwash the children into becoming Angel fans and to my sad disbelief, Preston has fallen victim of this evil plot. Carson, however he may be dressed, wanted the Mariners to win. He said so on the way to the game. The game was excellent! I forget who won though. Completely slipped my mind.

I was wearing green under my jacket just in case some of you were worrying that I was a traitor. I couldn't find a Mariner hat in all Socal. But, no worries, I'm picking one up on my trip to Washington next month. I'll be ready for our next outing to Angel Stadium.

One Angel fan and a cleverly disguised Mariner fan. The hot dogs are bigger than they are!

Here's what our little Abigail did during most of the game. How cute and perfect is she?

Carson during the 9th inning. There's no slowing down a Mariner fan!

Preston couldn't hack it though. Angel fans are weak. See my green shirt?

1 comment:

Liquid said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.