Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm High!



My friend Christine posted a list of things she was grateful for on her blog. Great idea! It's always a good idea to reflect on how much we really have. Here's my "things-I'm-thankful-for list". This is the condensed version. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ...but I won't. Here goes.
I'm thankful that/for...
1. Trevor still thinks I'm attractive, even after 3 kids and an extra 40 pounds, (mine not his).
2. Trevor's still the sexiest, most patient, kindest, quirkiest guy around.
3. My rowdy boys and the fact that they're best friends.
4. My princess.
5. The health of the 4 people listed above.
6. Carson's preschool and that he loves it instead of hates it, which we expected.
7. Free rent and the people who give it to us.
8. Living close to family again.
9. Verizon's network plan-my Utah sister's have it too.
10. Blogging-seriously. I've re-connected with several friends and I don't know that I ever would have without blogging. That's kind of sad isn't it?
11. Diet Coke
12. Nickelodeon/Nick Jr so I can blog in peace.
13. Two vans that are paid off. We may not be cool but at least we don't have to pay for it!
14. People magazine-it helps me realize what a stable life I lead.
15. All the really important stuff (Temple marriage, Gospel, Prayer etc.)
16. Being able to stay home with my kids, even if it means we can't afford to be cool, see #13
17. Washington, more specifically, the people who live there and all the farm land.
18. Fall-it's my favorite.
19. Internet.
20.My big tub.
So it wasn't as condensed as I wanted but it could have been much worse. I feel so happy right now. I have a little natural high. I highly (get it?) recommend this!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love it! Thanks for calling, it really was so good to talk to you.

CaraDee said...

Free rent? What? What? Huh? What?

Brenda said...

Cara-gotta love in-laws!

lauren said...

2 vans. You could totally have like 7 more kids. lucky you!