I have declared war. Between the hours of 10 and 2 the pest control guys have free reign to take whatever action is necessary to rid me of these pesky beasts. The last straw was ruined cereal. We all know not to mess with Brenda's food. Big mistake. Huge. So goodbye little nemesis (nemesises?), and good riddance.
5 comments:
Wow! And I thought the few daily ants I get around my kitchen sink were horrible. That is amazing!
What is up with your sisters not having blogs?! Becky's emails are always so funny. She could start a blog and people would pay to visit!
Tell me about it. They are techno-tards. Maybe I'll just start one for them? But I'll give them stupid blogs name just to spite them.
You keep your cereal on the floor? I think you are your own nemesis....ha
Cara-That's our pantry nerd!
Your play list was at the bottom and I saw Alison and Jewel and it took me back to Liberty Square and two blonde girls who became best friends! Thanks for the memories and the friendship and now I am all teary! By the way did you see that Devri is having twins?????????
Post a Comment