Princess's first time with Pigtails. Trevor thinks I'm trying to hard. I say, what's the point of having a girl, if you can't play dress up and do her hair (even if her piggies stick straight up).
She is so cute. Does she look like your side of the family??? For some reason I am seeing what is Holly's oldest daughters name??? Anyways, she is so cute.-And I don't think you're trying to hard. That's what you're supposed to do.
O my gosh...she looks soo cute! But I don't think she looks like Kylie...maybe Sydney though. What do you think? I miss her...come see us soon! It's your turn! Tyson is asking to see Preston constantly!!
Oh, we do need to come! We still think her eyes are all Trev and the shape of her face too. But her nose and chin are definitely mine and possibly her mouth. I think her nose and face shape is a lot like Syd's too. It's funny how they are all so different but still resemble each other a little!
I'm just jealous you could even get her hair into pigtails at all! Alexa doesn't have enough on top. There's enough on the back of her head, but then she would have a mullet!
I had the same sort of experience with my little girl who was born bald but beautiful. And you are right...Wheres the fun in having a girl if you cant dress her up. It only gets worse....just you wait!!!
6 comments:
She is so cute. Does she look like your side of the family??? For some reason I am seeing what is Holly's oldest daughters name??? Anyways, she is so cute.-And I don't think you're trying to hard. That's what you're supposed to do.
O my gosh...she looks soo cute! But I don't think she looks like Kylie...maybe Sydney though. What do you think? I miss her...come see us soon! It's your turn! Tyson is asking to see Preston constantly!!
Oh, we do need to come! We still think her eyes are all Trev and the shape of her face too. But her nose and chin are definitely mine and possibly her mouth. I think her nose and face shape is a lot like Syd's too. It's funny how they are all so different but still resemble each other a little!
I'm just jealous you could even get her hair into pigtails at all! Alexa doesn't have enough on top. There's enough on the back of her head, but then she would have a mullet!
Look, Brenda, I put my sons in dresses...who am I to judge your little tiny pigtails? I love'm!
I had the same sort of experience with my little girl who was born bald but beautiful. And you are right...Wheres the fun in having a girl if you cant dress her up. It only gets worse....just you wait!!!
Post a Comment