It's an autobiography. Okay, not really (you're all so gullible). But, I did get my 2007 blog postings created into a hardcover book. So now, all the guilt from not writing in my journal and never getting into scrapbooking has been obliterated. And the guilt from blogging too much and neglecting my homemaking duties have crept to a far corner of my mind, (but it's screaming at me from said corner).
(This is an AWFUL picture, it looks so much better in person)
I'm so proud of it (I know, I know, it's an awful thing to be prideful). I carry it around the house with me. I might even snuggle with it tonight (the kids can choose something to snuggle with each night, why can't I?). I know I may be "behind the times" to some of you who already have volumes of personal books (Heather S. and Ashley V.) but it's a first for me.
It's very exilerating to see your family pictures on printed pages that aren't coming out of a grainy printer. You should all try it http://www.blurb.com/. It just might ease any blogging guilt you may have...
(The boys search through the pages for pictures of themselves)
P.S. I give my cousin, Melly, credit for enlightening me on the ability to make my blog a book. You're fabulous!
On another note, it's Ashley's 27th birthday! Happy Day Dear! You've come along way in the past 9 and a half years that I've known you! Remember when I tried to teach you how to drive a stick? You figured it out later when you had to borrow my car for a few days! Love you to bits!
Ash prego with Preston, Ash with Baby Avery, Ash (prego again SORRY!) and I, Ash with Baby Preston


11 comments:
ooh, ooh, ooh... I'm soooo going to do that! I've been trying catch up 2007 by cutting and pasting it into a word doc and then copying all the pics over too so I don't loose it should blogger go nuts on us one day. Love it! Thanks!!!
I saw the link to blurb a few months ago and decided it would be the perfect gift for Jay post-graduation, since the blog is how I've been cronicling everything. Thanks for the pics of what it will look like... makes me excited to try it!
Hope you're doing well!
~A
Was it hard to do?? I've been putting off doing it because I don't know how to do it. Did it take a long time? Was it very expensive??? You'll have to tell me all the details!
PS I love your tablecloth!
Christine-Call me! Too many details!
I love it Brenda! I'm so jealous you have it all done. I'd carry it around all day too. I want to email you about how many pages it all was and all the details. I uploaded mine right before Reed was born and then ended up deleting it because I wasn't ready to start the whole process.
Thanks for the fabulous title.
Thanks Brenda for the comment...I'm glad you snooped and got our blogsite. I gave it to your mom and Becky too, hoping you'd get it through them. I may need to call you to get a lesson on how to make the blog more interesting! Yours is so cool!!!! I'd love to publish this when Maddie is older too...will have to have you show me how! Take care! Katie
Good for you Brenda. I'd do that too, but my posts involve PlayGirl and such. Speaking of, I'm feeling a new post coming on.
Holy Rad Brenda!!!!! I am so impressed that you got it done. I love it. I want to do it so bad. Can you help me? I bet the kids just love looking at it. I'm convinced there is nothing better than blogging!!!!
O.K. I want to see the book. My daughter told me about it, but want to see one in person. K?
Oh cute!! Wow, old pictures!
Post a Comment