How many of you just broke into cold sweats, thinking that I'm going to make you read 100 more things about moi? Well, I'm not. Get a towel and mop yourselves up, this post is all about my Daddy.
August 8th, 2007-A bit more than he weighs now.
~Dad in August and napping with Adalynn in July~
April 27th, 2008-A lot less than he weighed then.
~Another "Before" shot and FINALLY the "After"~
100 pounds lost
12 inches off his waist
2 inches off his neck
Everyone raise a glass of Wal*Mart's Generic Orange Crystal Light to Kent! We're so proud of you dad!
12 inches off his waist
2 inches off his neck
Everyone raise a glass of Wal*Mart's Generic Orange Crystal Light to Kent! We're so proud of you dad!


13 comments:
HOORAY!!! GO DAD! We are all so very proud...wish we could go to the party tonight to celebrate!
oh how I want you to post photos of him now... Hearing things like that, makes me feel like I can do it to, then my car turns into burgerking to get a milkshake.. oh well maybe next week.....
As Ryan Christensen would say, TOAST!
That's great! Congratulations!!!
That is so exciting! Congrats to your Dad!
~A
Thats amazing! I bet he feels so good. Can't wait to see after photo.
Holy Cow! I can't wait to see him. We are going to hang out this weekend aren't we? xoxo
That is awesome! Good for him.
Yea Dad! What an accomplishment. Can't wait to see you in just days. Love ya all!
Congrats Uncle Kent! You look great!
Brenda- In response to your comment about Braiden, I have a great pic of you holding him when he was just a week or so old. You are wearing your "thing one, thing two" t-shirt. I love that pic. Those were fun times. ;)
Wow! Way to be, Uncle Kent!
That is absolutely fantastic! Good for your Dad. What a great feeling.
Post a Comment