I can't believe myself. I have forgotten to post July's birthdays. I even wrote about Kylie's. What a loser I am. Sorry my dears, please forgive me!
Brandon turned...(please read in a whispered hush)...30 on July 6th. We miss him now that he's ditched us all. It's just not the same without his big ol' smile around.
Brandon turned...(please read in a whispered hush)...30 on July 6th. We miss him now that he's ditched us all. It's just not the same without his big ol' smile around.
Kylie turned 12 on July 16th. But you all knew that already. What I love about Kylie is that she's 12 going on 13. Not 12 going on 18. We love that girl!
Jax turned 13 on July 27th. He's the firstborn grandchild and sort of has a special place in my heart. Jax is a true fighter and one of the best examples for my boys that I could ever hope for.
Brian turned 35 on July 30th, one month after he and Holly's 13th anniversary. He's another one of the brave souls who took an Andersen girl for time and eternity. It takes a strong man to deal with all our drama.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday all you summer kids! Miss you. Promise I'll get the stuff you forgot sent off this week. Man I am a slacker!
Cute birthday post! Sure do miss you guys!
How long till Thanksgiving?
Happy birthday cool people.
You really are good at this B-day thing, aren't you. I am lucky if I remember my own Birthday!
Man...your blog is making me sad tonight. I miss that Brandon face too! Email me his info. :) I miss that boy! And I KNOW I need to call you! I've been thinking about you and I will call tomorrow! :)
Man...your blog is making me sad tonight. I miss that Brandon face too! Email me his info. :) I miss that boy! And I KNOW I need to call you! I've been thinking about you and I will call tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment