Monday, September 8, 2008

Ol' Blue Eyes

I was messing around with my camera today, trying to use natural light instead of the flash. I fell in love with this dude all over again. These eyes have saved him more than once...

12 comments:

Devri said...

call me stupid, but how did you darken the background did our camera do that, or photoshop. I love it and inquiring minds need to know,

how do you not just kiss him all the time, let things slide, cuz that face, is addicting..

melanie said...

I love the catch lights in those blue eyes. He is darling (a darling devil somedays?).

Holly said...

What an angel! Those eyes are amazing! They will probably continue to save him often!

Louise said...

I agree Holly. Those eyes could be his salvation, many times over as he grows up- unless of course, he never does anything wrong!

The Fear Fam said...

Adorable! Dexter's eyes have the same power over me. The little rascal.

Misty said...

I don't know how as a mother you have ever said "no" to those blue eyes. So beautiful and great lighting in the shots!

The Monson Crew said...

What a phenomenal picture! He's a looker!
P.S. didn't know you did the memory post I will go back and put one in. Thanks for being so selfless and doing it for me anyways =)

Jason and Amber Horn said...

Wow, love it. Your pictures are awesome Brenda! Teach me your ways jedi master

Brooke said...

amazing!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Wow! Those eyes are amazing! Do you have all blue eyed kids too?

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow! Those eyes are BLUE!! Nathan is my only brown eyes, so I am learning to adjust. Not that I don't like blue eyes or anything, but my Grandma Andersen had the darkest brown eyes and I just wanted someone to get them. Hasn't worked out so far.... I was always a sucker for Kyle's little looks. How do they do it?

Miss Heather said...

They often save him at school too!! Love that kid!!