Friday, September 12, 2008

Past, Present, Future...Birthdays

Welcome to my inner monologue. (Dang! I suck and forgot to post Ron's birthday last month. August is busy and we never celebrate his birthday since they're always out of town that week camping. That will be my excuse. So, I'll blend him in with all of September's. No one will be the wiser.) Shoot. Did I just say that out loud?


So, I love my Father-in-law. He's very much like me, pretty laid back (I swear I've reformed), he's not a picky eater, and, when it comes to kids, we both have a "let-them-play-in-the-street,-that'll-learn-'em" approach. On the other hand, he's very much like Trevor. Very patient, affectionate, and kind. I'm lucky enough to have reasonably normal in-laws who seem to like me back. Happy 59th Ron!

Ron-August 31st



Today is Raegan's 6th birthday. I so love this little girl! She's all I would ever want for a daughter. Girly, girly, girly, girly, girly. And sweet to boot.

Raegan-September 12, 2002


A week from to day Cory turns 34. Poor Cory is the shortest in the family. He got the worst eye sight, is the only one to get cold sores and...wait...no. That's MY husband. My bad. I feel like I've gotten to know Cory a lot better this past year. He was always a little mysterious to me. Like I said before, living closer to the Miles' side definitely has it's perks.

Cory-September 19,1974



Baby Brynn is not going to be a baby much longer. I swear I was just posting about her birth and now she's turning 1. She is the cutest, chubbiest baby ever and is always smiling. At least while I'm around.

Brynn-September 23, 2007



And I can't forget my little Pirate Princess Sierra. She turns 8 this year and gets to be baptized ON HER BIRTHDAY!! How cool is that? I'm still crossing my fingers that I get to fly up there. Jury's still out on that one, unfortunately. I love the little mix that Sierra is. She loves girly things but has an odd affection for all things pirate. When we all went to Disneyland a few years ago, no one was more pumped for "Pirates of the Caribbean" than Rerra. Guess which ride was closed?

Sierra-September 27th, 2000



Whew! Was it just me, or was September pretty full of birthday's. Ah, well, more cake for me. Happy Birthday everybody!


4 comments:

Louise said...

August and September are the Andersen family "slow" months for birthdays, thank heaven for our sweet Sierra. Happy belated birthday to Ron, Raegan, Cory and Brynn-have a great year!!

basquegirl said...

Ron Miles rocks!!!

Becky Noftle said...

What a great Auntie you are Brenda!

The Monson Crew said...

I love your Birthday Post's!