Here's a little ghoulish shout out to my family members born in October...
Courtney Mae 10-5-1983
Thanks for being the bestest, oldest sister. Your advice, past and present, is priceless, so is your wit.
Braxton Rodney 10-25-2002
Braxton Rodney 10-25-2002
Thanks for being one of the sweetest little boys around. We miss you muy mucho.
Brett Eric 10-31-1973
Thanks for taking such good care of another one of my dear sisters and 3 of my sweet nephews.
Happy Birthday!


8 comments:
HaHa! I am craking up, because I am sitting here looking at that picture of me and thinking where did she get that picture, when was my hair that color, whose vase is that in the background and then I looked at the wall in the background and that is your Moms kitchen when we were tearing that wall paper down! What is with you and wall paper!
I've never seen that picture of Brett. VERY INTERESTING!!
Oh- and also Braxton was born in 2004!
you are so good to do this, I am lazy and don't remeber anyones birthdays....
I'm anti-wallpaper Courtney. I can admit that now. And Heather, I'm cracking up because you're right. I put down Braxton's birth year wrong, but you're wrong too! He was born in 2002, not 2004! And you call yourself his mother!
Ha Ha- It was Dexter born in 2004- I guess I have too many kids! Should've stopped at two!
Courtney that is so funny, I was thinking the same thing. When was her hair that long and that color? Ah, hairdressers.
Love the birthday posts Brenda.
You're both cracking me up over the Braxton's year of birth.
Those are great pictures! Becky needs that one of her for her facebook profile. You better do it for her... ya know? lol. Love you scuzin!
Post a Comment