This is for Katie. She tagged me. I'm supposed to tag 6 of you. You know how I feel about tagging and free agency. Proceed with your own desire.
Six Quirks (When I asked Trevor, he said I didn't really have any quirks)
1. This little game is hard. It seems I'm quirkless. If only it were about Trevor. Hmmmm.
New Game. Six Quirks possessed by Trevor.
1. He double toasts his bread. I think it's nasty. Who wants dry crunchy bread? It's actually more of a toast and a half. He toasts it, then toasts it again and pops it up early. Weird, I know.
2. In the morning, he starts the shower, then brushes his teeth. Then, he gets out all his toiletries and lays out his clothes. I guess he doesn't know (or care) about water conservation. I brought it up once. He gave me a look.
3. He can't stand his shirt being pulled down while he's sitting. Every time he sits down, he leans forward and tugs the back of his shirt up so it's not pulling tight on his shoulders.
4. He has THE most sensitive sense of smell. He can smell a poopy diaper 10 minutes before it happens. Yet, he smells everything. Especially gross things. I've heard "Oh, sick! This smells like death. Brenda. You've got to smell this", more times than I care to count. He also smells his fingers after he touches anything, just to make sure they don't smell.
5. He wears his watch on his right wrist. He says it's because he's left handed. I tell him it shouldn't make a difference and that it's a fashion faux pas. He doesn't care.
6. He won't use a shaker for cinnamon/sugar toast. He has to mix them in a bowl, then pour it over the buttered toast, then pour the excess back in the bowl. I've been told it gives a much more even coat. He's been told it's a lot of extra steps for cinnamon sugar toast.
There are countless more of these, but the game only said I had to give six. Feel free to give me your own Trevor quirk in the comments section.
9 comments:
I am left handed. I wear my watch on the left.
I don't use a bowl for cinnamon toast, but when I was a kid, we would shake it all over the toast exactly like that, then pour off excess like glitter on glue. It is better, but who has the time??
Oh, and Brandon doesn't "DO" the cinnamon/sugar thing. He puts cinnamon, THEN sugar on it. BLEGH
I'm not sure this is still valid, but when he was on his mission (15 Yrs ago for those counting) he used to have to dry his toes first after a shower. If he didn't do his toes first there was crankiness. :-) Sorry Trev.
Trevor's biggest quirk is that he always clears his throat... like all the time. And Cinnamon toast does taste better like he makes it.
Mark, I'm dying because he still dries his toes after the shower.
He always sticks his thumb and pointer finger to his nostrils and then blows. Do you know what I am talking about?
Trevor is very, very picky about crackers. He has to inspect them and sample them to make absolutely sure they are not the least bit stale. I don't think I ever thought much about crackers being stale until I met Trevor, now I'm a bit fussy myself about crackers, dang.
This has got to be one of the funniest posts ever. I'm sitting here chuckling, and almost tearing up. It's fun to hear about other's quirks I guess. Ha ha ha
Poor Trevor. Y'all are mean!
You crack me up Brenda, seriously! I love it.
Post a Comment