Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cute Skirt

I saw this on my cousin Lisa's blog. Dang her. I never do these give-away things. I usually coerce my mother into making them for me, which is exactly what I've done this time. However, I promised her that I would sign up for the give-away to spare her, if possible (even if I have purchased the fabric online and it's being sent to her house as we speak).

See it here.

It is a pretty fabulous skirt, though.

6 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Yah, that is pretty cute.

Where do you order your blog books through? I'm trying to find a site that supports blogger. Know one?

The Brown Family said...

Hey Bren

If grandma gets frazzled with all that shrr-ing that those skirts will need, have her send the fabric my way. I have a friend with an industrial sewing maching and a foot that does the work for you :)

Kim

Louise said...

Thanks Kim, I might take you up on that offer! I think I can order an attachment for my machine and this might be the excuse I need to do it, so I'll try that route first. It IS dang cute and with all my granddaughters, I just might want to make several-not!!

Katie S said...

Now, this is for Abbie to wear, right? :)

Sally said...

Hey Brenda, where did you get the pattern for the skirt? And do you know an easy way to do it, so my MIL won't hate me if I ask her to do it?

Sally said...

Nevermind, I went to the blog you linked to and found them. :) Happy last month, Brenda! I'm sending happy, open thoughts your way!