We made it. Ten Years Baby!

~What? It's my favorite.~
I made a DVD for Trev of the past ten years of us together. It's amazing to watch yourself grow and grow (emotionally and physically) in 10 and a half minutes. It has been an absolutely fantastic decade. I couldn't be this fat and this happy without him!

~Sad that this pic is a year old and is the most recent of us together.~

~What? It's my favorite.~
I made a DVD for Trev of the past ten years of us together. It's amazing to watch yourself grow and grow (emotionally and physically) in 10 and a half minutes. It has been an absolutely fantastic decade. I couldn't be this fat and this happy without him!
~Sad that this pic is a year old and is the most recent of us together.~
14 comments:
You guys are such a perfect couple. You've been through a lot the last few years, and I have been so glad you have Trevor to keep you calm and positive. We love you both!
Congrats! You both are so cute!
Lee and I are looking at 20 for our next big milestone. Wow! We are super old :)
Love
Kim
Congrats guys! You made it past the 7 year itch...so that is awesome! You guys are such a great complement to each other. Here's to many many more decades together! Love you!
Congratulations to a great couple of "kids". Hang in there, the best is yet to come!!
Congratulations to a great couple of "kids". Hang in there, the best is yet to come!!
You guys are cute! And look way too young to be married 10 years!
Congratulations! 10 years goes by soo fast doesn't it? And love Carson's hair...classic...literally.
Happy 10 years! How is possible it all went by so fast? Crazy. Hope 2009 is a good one.
Hope it's a great year filled with newborn cries!
I don't see the difference in the two pics. ;) You two look perfect together. Congratulations.
Happy Anniversary Guy's.
It's crazy b/c 10 yrs is a long time, but it sure flies by. Kyle and I are almost there (next year). That is crazy! Congrats!
Congrats!!
Liz
i tagged u!!!!!! have fun!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment