I'm working on the next book in the Miles Family Blog series. I know you're all excited for me. I was working today on the page where I put pig tails in ALL of Abby's hair for the first time. I was inspired to try something new to her hair today. The only other thing I know how to do is french braids. So we gave it a whirl. It's just a start, but it's a pretty dang cute start. Not to brag or anything, but my daughter is so adorable.
I was also reading a book to her today. In it, there is a picture of a frog. I always point to the pictures to have her repeat the names to me. She can't say frog. It comes out a VERY bad word. So bad, the video isn't going to be allowed on the blog. But it still made me laugh. Because unlike my sweet innocent niece, Kylie, sometimes I laugh when people swear. Especially if those people are toddler people just learning to talk.
13 comments:
SOOOO Cute! Miss her bunches! Give her a kiss from Auntie Heather!
You have mad skills Brenda. Those braids turned out perfiect. She looks adorable. Take care.
Alicia
So dang cute. Seriously Brenda can you come braid my hair? xxoo
How in the world did you get her to hold still for that? Too cute for words.
That's adorable. You've got some mad skills woman!!! I'm still learning the french braid thing. She's so big now. Keep going strong woman! You can do it.
So I see that my thoughts are very similar to others thoughts about how good you do braids. And they look so darn cute on her.
I love when my girls let me do their hair. Abby looks so cute and happy with her Braids :)
As for the Very bad word i had to laugh Jake can't say Fork, Well he thinks he can. It so doesn't sound like that though. :)
Zoe or I would die if I tried to make her hair perfect. I am so glad your only girl (so far) is such a willing subject. Just so you know I'm a willing subject also-you can come braid my hair any ole' time. I hear you have a great couple of friends--please tell them "thank you" from your big sister who wishes so bad she could be there to help you in your time of need.
What a little darling! Makes me miss you all even more...and I am with Becky ...THANK YOU to those sweet ladies taking care of you when we can't! Love you!
The french braides really are to die for. She is so cute. How on earth did you get her to hold still that long? Just admit it---you tied her up didnt you? Come one- all us moms have considered it. :)
So cute Brenda! I'm impressed she sat so still. Was candy involved?
Too cute. She just needs those flower bow things that are bigger than her head. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a daughter...
I promise i am not jealous or anything at all! But it is just not fair that Im the one in the family that does hair for a living and Adalynn still has only enough hair to do alittle silly pony on top of her head! She is so cute in her little braids!
Post a Comment