That is such a cute video and it reminds me of someone else....who still muches off all my drinks but I guess that's what being a mom is abought....sharing.....And about the other blog...you can't move that's jacked up.....we're all gonna fight this ....
9 comments:
That is such a cute video and it reminds me of someone else....who still muches off all my drinks but I guess that's what being a mom is abought....sharing.....And about the other blog...you can't move that's jacked up.....we're all gonna fight this ....
You can count on Greg to sugar your babies up!
Too cute!
Way too cute!
Have a great week Brenda!
ooo she is sooo cute!!! ugh I cant wait to see who "will" looks like!!!
To dang cute!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown.
I remember that...it was cute then too! She is getting big fast! Must be all the diet coke!
That was adorable. She was so cute! Funny to think how big she is now.
Aww, that is so cute and where Lillie is right now! She wants everything we have and when she doesn't get it she screams!
Post a Comment