The more we get together the happier we'll be.
There's Aftyn...
and Adalynn...
and Avery...
~If I wasn't so lazy, I would have gone upstairs to where she and the boys were playing for hours, as it is, I have her a little mopey when it was time to go home. I love this girl!~
and Carter...
and Zoe...
~ Zoe will make an EXCELLENT mother someday. She loved to love on Will.~
and Sierra...
and Sammi...
and Jackson...
~This one just cracks me up. I swear someday I'll find your birthday card and send it, even if it's in October.~
Yes the more we get together, the happier we'll be. If only we lived a little closer (sniff, sniff). We were graced with the presence of all the Washington cousin's a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that they are some of my most favorite people. I loved having my sisters visit me, they're always good for a laugh. And adding all those girls in the house really makes having a baby pretty easy. Thank you so much for taking time out of your family vacations to drive to our neck of the woods. See you in December (that is so depressing).
4 comments:
No, really Brenda, if you get depressed, just have a look at these great pictures and believe me, December is just around the corner. Just blink and it will be here-yikes!
you take such great pictures, dont forget that camera in December! It was fun seeing you too!
You are so good with the camera Lady!! Just think by the time you 1. Start the kids back to school, hear about Aftyn sailing thru her surgery with no complications, then right away hearing about the miraculous recovery of your nephew Jackson (who is not holding his breath for the b-day card!), then get started back to cub scouts and pack meetings, then send fabulous purses from Santee alley to Court and I for our birthdays, then plan and fix costumes for four kids this halloween, then start making your Christmas/birthday lists, eat too much at Thanksgiving, turn around and eat too much for your birthday, and start doing the laundry for your trip to Washington and BAM it will be here. See how practical I am.
Oh so pretty! I love to stalk you here! Thanks for keeping it so interesting.
Post a Comment