I was watching a tractor plow a field today...while driving. I rear-ended a Toyota Tundra. It dinged their bumper. It totalled our van. We have insurance. It's liability only. And my back hurts. Today sucks.
I feel so bad, after I talked to you I realized I didn't even ask if you were hurt, there goes my Mother of the year award. Sorry about your sucky day, the good news is that its a new day now!! Feel better, everything will work out.
7 comments:
Oh no!!!!!
Seriously- why haven't you called me to vent. I always vent to you. I better get a phone call today- OR ELSE!
Bren-THAT SUCKS! I am so sorry! Call me to vent even longer, after you have called Heather! LOVE YOU!
Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry!!
I feel so bad, after I talked to you I realized I didn't even ask if you were hurt, there goes my Mother of the year award. Sorry about your sucky day, the good news is that its a new day now!! Feel better, everything will work out.
Want the Golden Terd? I would give it up just for you dear sister, just for you.
Oh, I am so sorry! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment