Six months? Seriously? This hurts my heart. Will is starting to resemble more of a sumo wrestler and less of a baby. His feet are already past the end of his car seat (that's much more impressive, at this point, when you're a Miles). In fact, I've started ditching the car seat when we go into places. It's just too much weight to carry.
Will is just big. His hands are big, his feet are big, his cheeks, arms, tummy, thighs, fingers, knuckles, knees, wrists, head, and ears are big. But all in a little way. I would have said that his ankles are big, but he doesn't have any (see the bottom left picture in the collage). He weighs 19 pounds 9 ounces (as of last Thursday). That is one ounce less than my biggest one year old. ONE OUNCE!
~I know what you're thinking. I've enrolled you all in the chub-of-the-month club. Aren't you excited?~He's found his feet. And grabs them. I love the way he curls his toes together when he's focused solely on drinking his dinner. Ten chubby little toes all pointed and tight, and most likely with a little baby toe jam between them. Hmm, maybe that's something only a mother could love.

He's still working on that "sitting up" milestone. I think it's his personal Everest, right now. He tries so hard, but inevitably tips over after 10 or so seconds. I'm pretty sure his head weighs more on his left side. That's usually the direction he ends up tilting to.

Speaking of milestones. We have teeth ladies and gents! Two of them! The first little bugger popped up on Jan. 7th and the next Monday (Jan. 11th), he got a friend. Will will gnaw on anything within a 5 inch radius of his mouth...and those suckers are sharp! I'll try to get a picture, but bottom teeth are hard to persuade to be photographed.

~Hey. Look what I got a shot of. I'm good, not to brag or anything.~
We love the way he smiles whenever he sees any of us. He even loves Abby. She has a lack of respect for his personal space, in my opinion, but he doesn't seem to mind. I'm always ready to scold her and then I hear him laughing. What do I know? Carson and Preston have a hard time keeping their dirty little mugs off of him, too. Trevor and I are CONSTANTLY lecturing them on washing their hands right when they get home from school, but I swear, their hands magnetize filth. He spent all of December and a good part of January with a nasty cough. I just can't put my finger on where he would have caught such a persistent little bug.
Anyway, he's obviously doing well, much to my delight, and growing like a weed, much to my dismay. We love every inch of him!

16 comments:
Possibly the cutest baby ever!
Seriously darling boy!!! Keep the pictures coming. :)
Yummy, Yummy! Such a delicious looking boy. Can't wait to snuggle him again :)
I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten just since we saw him at Christmas! Slow down Will or we won't know who you are soon! I think Becky is right...he is quite possibly the cutest baby ever! Love you!
Amid all the wonderful "folds of flesh" is a handsome, sweet baby boy. That smile and those eyes are going to break a few hearts. I can't believe he's that old aready, crazy!!
Maybe he picked up Great Great Grandpa William Andersen's height. My grandpa was tall (6') and thin. Then maybe he gets his chubs from... oh nevermind, I don't have enough space for my list!!! giggle, laugh :o)
So so so so sweet.
He is such a cutie pie and that smile, it will melt a few hearts. :)
I just had to tell you Sierra just said, Brenda always has the cutest pictures!
Thank you Rerra. I love you!
So stinkin cute!! I love roly poly babies!
He is so adorable!!! Love the pictures too :) You're quite talented...
Love from (another) Katie S. now A.
He looks like he could be one of my chubby babies.!!! I shall steal him:)
Girlfriend, welcome to my world! My last two were big babies. Go figure! He is so cute too! Can't believe he's 6 months already!
He is so dang chubby and I just love it! Good job on the teeth shot, those are not easy. I love your cute boy and wish I could hold and squeeze and hold him!
I love me some chubby baby!
Post a Comment