Congratulations you two! What a great looking couple!
Happy Anniversary Guys.
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't call you- we just got back into town. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
Congrats guys! Hope you did something FUN! LOVE YOU!
I'm so glad you got married when you did--otherwise we would still be looking at Trevors nose hair pictures and I was sososoo over that!
Did you get engaged at the Brick Oven?! Awesome, we loved that place (I lived 2 apartments up the street from it) and Jake and I went there to celebrate having just gotten engaged up in Rock Canyon - sweet! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations you two! What a great looking couple!
Happy Anniversary Guys.
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't call you- we just got back into town. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
Congrats guys! Hope you did something FUN! LOVE YOU!
I'm so glad you got married when you did--otherwise we would still be looking at Trevors nose hair pictures and I was sososoo over that!
Did you get engaged at the Brick Oven?! Awesome, we loved that place (I lived 2 apartments up the street from it) and Jake and I went there to celebrate having just gotten engaged up in Rock Canyon - sweet! :)
Post a Comment