Thursday, August 19, 2010

Matt and Courtney

Because I still haven't posted about the rest of my trip, and because they are so beautiful, here are some pics of my baby brother and his rad family (I'm totally flirting with you Courtney).











7 comments:

Shannon said...

Brenda - these are amazing pictures!!

Louise said...

Fantastic pictures, beautiful subjects!

Becky Noftle said...

Wowzer--Brenda will you take our family pictures????

Heather said...

SOO Awesome! You are one talented woman! I guess the cute family helps too :)

Holly said...

Oh my! Those pics belong in a magazine! Nice job Bren! I'm glad you didn't pack your camera! Hang in there, we are praying for you! Love you!

Courtney said...

YOu are the best, I dont know how you made all 5 of us look half way decent! You are awesome! Thank you so much for doing them, now I need to get my rear in gear and order some

Brooke said...

Are you even kidding me? Brenda!!! Amazing photos. I need to fly you in to take our pics. Love love love them. Matt and court are so stinkin cute and their girls....absolutely darling. Way to go! xoxo