Sooo cute! HIRE a photographer? Can't say I've ever done that. Sounds good though!
Anyone that can make Trevor look that good is a genius. ;-) The rest of family look great as always. Miss you guys.
Wow- those are some adorable pictures, I absolutely love them! I bet she could even make your Dad and I look good!
My favorite was the last B & W photo. Marvelous!
I love them!
Those are great--how fun!
wowser. Those are so cute!!!!!
so dang cute! I love the hot pink! Where did you get Abbys top? Love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sooo cute! HIRE a photographer? Can't say I've ever done that. Sounds good though!
Anyone that can make Trevor look that good is a genius. ;-) The rest of family look great as always.
Miss you guys.
Wow- those are some adorable pictures, I absolutely love them! I bet she could even make your Dad and I look good!
My favorite was the last B & W photo. Marvelous!
I love them!
Those are great--how fun!
wowser. Those are so cute!!!!!
so dang cute! I love the hot pink! Where did you get Abbys top? Love it!
Post a Comment