Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Prep, Parties and Piano

We decorated a tree, went to Abby's first preschool Christmas party, the boys school "holiday parties" (which reminds me of my favorite T.V. quote this year, "'Happy Holidays' is what terrorists say. Merry Christmas from Avery and Jack". I love 30 Rock) and Preston had his first piano recital (and didn't miss a note...we were so proud) and earned his Wolf badge all in the same day. Here's the visual rundown.


~Decorating the tree. Will liked to get on the stool with Daddy (yes, Trevor needs a stool).~


~Abby singing Rudolph. A classic.~


~Our own personal Mozart. I love how he "hid" his nerves by pulling his foot in and out of his shoe where he thought no one could see.~


~Preston and I after he was deemed Wolf worthy...or whatever. All I know is I get a pin out of the deal.~

And as a bonus treat for your blogging eyes, check out Will's newest trick.

1 comment:

CaraDee said...

Um, hello, that was MY favorite quote. I saw wrapping paper yesterday with Happy Holidays on it and I had to use the quote. Made me laugh so hard.