Thursday, July 28, 2011

All The Pretty People

While I was in Washington I had the oportunity to dump my kids off with family for some creative "me" time...I mean I had 4 different photo sessions and had my awesome family watch my babies for me. Thank you all by the way! I did senior pictures for a beauty that I used to babysit, one for a high school friend and her little family, and two for a guy I went to high school with that maybe said 7 words to me in the 10 years I lived there-haha! But his mom is my mom's boss so it wasn't as weird as you may think. Can I share my favorites? It's my blog, so of course I can.

Miss L (I could just cry she's so drop-dead gorgeous)!









The E family (Little miss E was a natural)!







The extended E Family! I went to high school (and middle school and elementary school) with all these boys. It's so weird that we're all grown-ups.







The P Family (This little man made me baby hungry...again)!







It was so fun to see all these gorgeous faces, both old and new (and it kills me how old some of them are getting...I'm talking to you Miss L)!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Those are GREAT!! Nice work sister! Now it is my family's turn!!

The Fear Fam said...

Great shots, Brenda! I love the first ones with the pink and aqua... beautiful!

Louise said...

They turned out awesome as usual Brenda, great job! Miss you guys already...

Becky Noftle said...

Good job Brenda-can't wait to see what you did with tough subjects, like my fam!

Brooke said...

Holy Cow! YOu are NOT messing around. So talented! You amaze me! xoxo