And you know I was there to capture every moment with my camera! Chelsea did ask me to record the day mind you, so I was, at least, less crazy to some around me. I was also honored to take some "before" shots a few weeks prior to the big day. Reese is so beautiful! Must take after her auntie (because I'm so beautiful you don't even have to be a blood relative for it to spill...wow...even I can't finish that sentence)!


Right before and right after...I always get the best seat in the house. I love Chelsea's teary eyes. I felt the same way with both my boys. It's such a phenomenally spiritual experience to see your children make their own baptismal covenants.

My most favoritest thing about our Reese is what a tomboy she is. You've already seen how drop dead gorgeous she is but this girl likes to get dirty and play ball. She's the star on her baseball team (not to brag or anything) so it was no surprise that her party theme was baseball, complete with Cracker Jacks, cotton candy, hot dogs, and peanuts. So fun!

My ballers were there too. In fact, they were the subjects of the majority of my 400+ pictures. I can't help it! It's an illness. And just to keep the peace in the family, we split the difference in team loyalty.
I originally wanted to put these pictures on first. I had. Then, I wanted to make them all big and pretty. Blogger did not want them all big and pretty and deleted them all. So I had to start over. Grrrrrr blogger.














4 comments:
Ya, you're pretty much Awesome!!! Reese is also thankful that her auntie was there to capture all those special moments for her! Can't thank you enough Brenda!
So so so so so pretty!! Congratulations Reese, what a sweetheart!
Wow, beautiful pictures, and what an exciting day!
I also loved the baseball pictures! Gives me some ideas for the baseball themed party Bea (my own little tomboy) wants to have.
another 8 yr old that gets to wear white one last time, my next door neighbours daughter was my first 8 yr old i was 15 now i am hooked on it, once you have sexwith a child adult just isn't any good
Post a Comment