Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's Been 3 Years!

It's a good thing he'll be my baby forever, because my baby isn't a baby anymore. He's a big boy with a big boy bed and big boy pants and learning big boy words (like delicious and awesome).

He loves trains, Cars, Buzz and Woody. He loves to swim in the baby pools (but hates mistaking a hot tub for a baby pool, which causes him to sink to the bottom, so him mom rushes in to save him and ruins her iPhone, resulting in him not being able to play with said iPhone).

He still asks for a morning sippy cup full of chocolate milk and likes to pour the powder in himself. He thinks messing with Abby is hilarious. When he wrestles with his dad or big brothers he'll laugh until he can't breathe. He loves the dogs and will always be the first one to pet them, hug them or snuggle them. If only the dogs would realize they'll get more attention from him than me, then we'd all be happy.

He still has white blond hair (and I pray it stays)! His eyes aren't blue, their bluish, greenish, grayish. I don't know if that's a color because it's all one color I just can't name it. Is it hazel? Isn't hazel a mix of different colors? It's a real brain buster for me. I digress.


~A couple of cute pictures from Uncle B's wedding.~


~He LOVED the boats in the harbor.~


~Have I mentioned that he still loves to eat? He does.~

He's happy and smiles and teases and can be a brute at times. He's also sweet and still a snuggle bug. He's my shadow and I'm okay with it this time. There's something special about the last baby that makes you a little more patient, a little more aware of the insignificant things. It's why the baby's of the family are more spoiled I guess.

Last night, I put him to bed. 10 minutes later he came downstairs and I immediately said, "Will. Go back to bed buddy." Then in his sweetest little voice he replied, "Mommy, I want more kisses." How do you say no to that?

I couldn't and didn't and re-tucked him in, kissed him 4 more times and whispered, "I love you buddy".

"I yuh you too Mommy."

Happy Birthday my sweet sweet William.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't believe your three already. Happy Birthday William.

Louise said...

A sweet post for a very sweet, handsome, adorable and loved three year old. I yuh you too William!

Becky Noftle said...

I miss my babies!