After 6 LONG years, we finally got to join the Miles Family for our annual camping/hunting trip. Yeah! Only this year, the hunting was a no go (insert frowny face). I'll spare you the boring story of fish and games new redistricting rules and the lottery to get tags and whatnot. Instead, this became and off-roading trip. Everyone (with the exception of us) bought new Polaris Razors and there are a plethora of trails to explore in the Dixie National Forest. Everyday it would rain so that left us with perfect weather (not too hot, not too cold) and plenty of mud to trek through. After the first two days of bumming rides off people, Trevor caved and rented us a Rhino for the rest of the weekend. The kids faith in their hero was validated and renewed.
I don't think I have to say that we all had a flippin' blast. We did. The trip was too short but the memories will be long (awwwww, that was such a sappy sentiment).
~Will quickly learned how to "help himself" to snacks.~
~We had a couple of tree climbers.~
~She used the dog as an ottoman.~
~Carson and Auntie Ashley (they were so great about giving the kids rides).~
~Mimi and our littles. Will would "white-knuckle" the handle but begged for more!~
~This might be my favorite. He spent HOURS trying to teach her how to shoot.~
~Will loved the outdoor bathrooms. I think it solidified his potty-training.~
~Another climber!~
~The dogs found the weak link.~
~A rare tantrum (no seriously).~
~Brenda Marie and Gina Marie, the boys couldn't hang with us!~
~Gina got me muddy! But I'm not complaining.~
~All four in the back seat of our rented Rhino...it was...cozy.~
~The newest Indy.~
~I love me a campfire surrounded by family.~
3 comments:
Awesome!! So glad you got to go and experience some great family bonding and from the sounds of it some death defying off roading!!
looks like the perfect amount of adrenaline!
nice potty training i want tocum in his asspussy
Post a Comment