Sunday, April 29, 2007

Checking in...

So, we've moved and are trying to get settled. First things first, we got dish. It was top on Trevor's priority list. Mine is internet. Funny. I still don't have it.
Preston started school last week and is so grown up. I walked him to his classroom and Mrs. Miller (his teacher) invited me to stay for a few minutes. Preston, however, excused me from this saying "Umm, you can go now Mom." He obviously didn't need me to stay, but didn't bother thinking that maybe I needed me to stay. He loves it though. They have, like, 10 trikes and a ROAD!!! He thinks it's the coolest.
Carson wasn't loving the whole move to a different house thing. He had a hard couple of days of homesickness. Anyone who knows him knows he's a homebody. But Trevor's idea of comforting him with a new Lightning Storm McQueen seems to have done the trick. Bribes work.
Abby doesn't seem to care where she is as long as she has her thumb (we're in for it now) and her crib.
I actually get excited every morning to put things away. It's fun to have a bigger house!
Trevor is about to make his decision on which job to take. He's been a big help to me with unpacking, but doesn't get excited about it in the morning like I do. Weird.
We love being by family and the only reason we aren't completely unpacked is because we take extended breaks to be with them. Good excuse, I know.
I know this is a lame post but I'm trying to hurry, as it's not my computer. I'll keep you better posted as soon as I have internet. (Oh how I miss you internet).

No comments: