So, in case you haven't heard, we are moving the family down to Southern Cal. Didn't I say I would never live in California? Especially Southern Cal? What do I know. Really though we are super duper excited! We have really missed being close to family and I guess the Miles' are better than nothing! Totally kidding!!!! I'm actually the most excited I think, but we will miss all the friends we've made here (wipe tears). We've been packing all week, except for the days where we just didn't feel like it, (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday). Hmmm, looks like I don't feel like packing much. It'll get done eventually right? Wish me luck. I need it.
2 comments:
We're gonna miss you guys!! You have to come back and visit!
Tell me more about the move. Packing is never fun, but somehow we always get through it. Good luck. When is the big move?
Post a Comment