I love the 4th of July! We had, as usual, a pretty busy day. We spent the day with Kirk and Lorie, old friends from our early marriage days and sort of crashed their neighborhood festivities. That morning we took in a parade, (no pictures but you can imagine the firetrucks, horses, and plethora of Little League teams) and since it was Lorie's birthday, the girls went to lunch and got pedicures. Thus the picture of my foot. We went to the mall to do some birthday shopping for Lorie and found a killer sale on maternity clothes. (Lorie's 5 months pregnant). I'm totally jealous of her belly. I love being pregnant. Okay, I'm off on a little tangent. Back to the 4th. They live in a gated community and the whole neighborhood has a BBQ with fireworks afterward. Dinner was awesome and who doesn't like a good illegal firework show?
3 comments:
You guys are so cute! How did you get those kids to look so good at the end of the day? My kids look...well you'll just have to look at the blog. We miss you guys.
Hey you guys! We sure miss you here. Love reading about all you have going on. I really loved Jabby Abby! So cute! Janet
Abby is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting. We are coming to Cali in Nov we will have to stop by and say Hi.
Post a Comment