Just One of the Girls
She's officially into everything. This, for some odd reason, is the place she mostly gravitates toward. It's such a pain. She sticks her hand in the dish and gets herself all wet with nasty dog water, seriously grossing me out. I know what you're thinking. "Don't let her get to the dog water." But she's faster than she looks and in my defense I usually catch her before she makes a total mess of the place. It's pretty funny though. She makes the dogs nervous, and I can't believe they're actually eating in this picture. Usually, they won't go near their dishes if Abby's in the vicinity. They know she pulls hair.
3 comments:
When did you get 2 dogs?? Is the grey one lexi?? Getting into Roxy's food and water was Carter's favorite thing to do....and every now and then he still gets into it. I even caught him eating roxy's food-YUCK!
Yes, Lexi is the grey one. The black one is her half-sister (same dad). Trevor's brother, Cory, bought her a year and a half ago and gave her to us last year at Christmastime (he was never home and mini-schnauzers need a lot of attention). Her name is...Roxy! I'm a little embarrassed over the picture. They both need a bath and a haircut soo bad!
Hey Brenda-We missed you at the reunion. Isn't blogging fun? I love to keep in touch with friends this way. Do you remember Haylee, she is linked to my blog under McGuires. What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment