Took the kiddies to meet Brynn. The boys loved her. Abby did too, in her own rough, smack the baby in the face, sort of way. She did enjoy playing with Avery's new Disney Princess Tea Set. My little girl seems so big now!
Oh my Gosh!My mom has said all along that she thought Abby looked like my Avery and I didnt notice it until I saw that picture! She looks just like Avery did in that picture! How cute!
4 comments:
Oh my Gosh!My mom has said all along that she thought Abby looked like my Avery and I didnt notice it until I saw that picture! She looks just like Avery did in that picture! How cute!
I can see it too Courtney! Lucky Abby!
Your new niece is very cute! Love all the dark hair.
Baby Brynn looks earily like Zoe's newborn pictures---Michael get in here right now I have some questions for you....
Post a Comment