
I'm so sad! One of my favorite authors died last night! Dave (our former neighbor) got Trevor and I reading his books several years ago and we were both hooked. He wrote 11 books in the fantasy series "Wheel of Time". It's sort of like Lord of the Rings, only easier to read, or Harry Potter, only for adults. At any rate, he wasn't done with the books. I think he still had 2 left to write. Will I ever know if Rand saves the the world? What happens to Elaine? Does she have her twins? And will the Aes Sedai accept Egwene as their true Amyrlin? There's so much I won't ever know. I feel so bad for his family, but I have to beg the question, what am I going to do now?
2 comments:
I know what you're going to do... you're going to start reading the twilight series. You will get hooked!
I'll have to pick those up. They seem pretty popular in the blogging world!
Post a Comment