The comments from the last post got me wondering "who do my kids really look like"? I've admitted my lack of skill in this area before, so I'm leaving it up to you and the computer. I stole this idea from my sil Chelsea and so far I haven't been able to get the website to work right (the site that tells who your kids look like). Hopefully, I'll figure it out before the poll closes in 6 days. So vote over there on the left and let us know what you think. I tried to post pictures where the kids weren't smiling so you can get a better idea of what they look like when they aren't being forced to look happy, which results in Preston looking handsome, Carson pulling some random face and Abby doing whatever the heck she feels like. Tell me if you need better pictures. I might listen, I might not. Choose well for your choice is brief...
6 comments:
I don't know which boy is which.
Preston is the oldest and has brown hair and is in the grey shirt and has the necklace on and has my cow-lick. Does that help?:)
Abbys hair is red! It was blondish red last time I saw her...it is red now. She is getting so big!!! Adorable too...which is wierd because she looks like Trevor.
I feel the same way about my Kylie!
Carson's eyes are so blue! Very pretty.
I HAVE NO IDEA! For some reason Preston reminds me of Trevor. I think Abby looks a lot like your side of the family. And Carson?? I don't know. They must be good enough mixes that you don't see one parent or the other. :)
I just have to say that I am DIGGIN the Air Supply!
Post a Comment