Monday, October 29, 2007

Results Show

So the votes are in and 74% of you think that Preston resembles me. The computer agreed...sort of.




Jury's still out on Carson...but 71% of you say he's a mini-me.




And coming in with a 92%. Trevor wins Abby...



So, this may seem a little inconclusive. I agree. It was a fickle little computer program. Or maybe it was just easily confused. Or maybe I'm a little tricky. I put in two pictures for each offspring and got a different answer each time. Ah, well. It was a fun little game anyway. I guess the kiddos are perfect little morphed versions of us. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right, or three.

10 comments:

thomalee said...

I guess I'm not so great at this whole looks like business...I've always thought Preston was a mini Trevor-maybe it's the hair? Anyway whoever they look like, they're all adorable :)

Janet + Craig said...

Oh that was so cute! Loved it and thanks for the laugh.

As for our bunch, I think I get the oldest, Craig gets the middle and Andrew will be the toss up child.

Thanks for all the supportive comments! Love them and they help tons!

New calling = Primary Board...

Shannon said...

That was cool - I will have to try it. People are always commenting on how much my boys look alike - it is harder for me to see.

BTW - I finished Twilight and it was very good! An easy read geared more towards teenage girls but enjoyable none the less. I definitely want to read the trilogy.

Holly said...

We all know the real truth. They boys look like you, the girl looks like Trevor. They're all darling..thats the other thing we know! Thats what I think anyway! Miss you guys!

Brenda said...

Thomalee-we are aweful (awful?) at this game too! Janet-Congrats on the calling! Shannon-now I really need to get my behind in gear and start reading it. Nellis-I think you're right about the kiddos too. and we miss you too!

The Cardenas Clan said...

I could have told you without your meter. Preston, a mix, carson, you all the way, and abby, hands down trevor!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Bren- It was so fun to see you and Trevor the other day. Thanks for calling me and I hope we can do it again. Take care and keep on bloggin...:)

melanie said...

Brenda...where are you? I'm starting to worry so get blogging! =)

Christine said...

Are you okay???? I'm getting a little worried!

Katie said...

We tried this and same thing...it kept changing when we used different pictures. I really liked the celebrity look-alike on this website. My sister in law looked like Kurt Russell and Sawyer looked like Queen Latifah. I looked like Candace Cameron (?)