Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Complete Visual Guide From The Last Two Holidays

I promised Halloween pictures about a month ago. Better late than never, right? I also included our Thanksgiving. We had a blast, good food, good company, great games. Chelsea organized a fun facts game for us. It's surprising how much you don't know about your own family, including your spouse (Trevor's a closet chick movie fan-who knew). Then Ashley created a "Name that movie" game. If you know our family you'd understand why this was a hit. Draw a slip of paper with the title of a movie on it, and give one line from the movie to your team. This group is da bomb when quoting movies. Some were easy, "My lips hurt real bad"! Some were not, "I bet I can still spook you, it's twins". But it was fun to show off our nerdy skills. Enjoy the show. There's a fun post coming up in a couple of days!!! I'll leave you in suspense...



9 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I love how there are tons of cousins. How fun for your kids! How is Trevor liking his job??

Brenda said...

Loves it! There are double the cousins on the Andersen side. Should be an awesome Christmas!

TheShippenFamily said...

I love Abby's skirt!! That looks like so much fun!

Becky Noftle said...

1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Cocktail
Looks like fun Holidays. I hope you have big plans for the big b-day tomorrow. 30 years old? Sheeesh glad it's you not me. Cards in the mail!! love you!

melanie said...

Cute photos. I love Abby's costume.

Happy Birthday Brenda!!

I guess I'm weird, I liked turning 30. the 30's have to be better than my early 20's, they sucked. Maybe I'll meltdown at 35. Yikes, not far away.

Janet + Craig said...

Hey Lady! What a great looking family and fun times! You are looking really good! Trying hard or hardly trying? Keep smiling!

Unknown said...

I had the pleasure of the 30th back in August. Just be glad that you arent pregnant as can be and feeling like a whale. Not a happy way to ring in the 3oth year of my life. Heres to the 30s being the BEST years of our lives...

HAPPY DAY MISSY!!

PS Cute pics BTW ;)

Shannon said...

HBTY!

Ashley said...

Looks like FUN! I wish I could see you guys again! :) You need to come visit! And I need to come visit you! You are gorgeous, by the way! :) So photogenic!

Love you lots!!! Miss you! Happy Thanksgiving!