Sunday, December 2, 2007

Flight Plan

Price for 3 plane tickets to Washington for Christmas: $558.30
Price for 1 plane ticket to Washington for Christmas purchased 6 days later: $463.60
Having the whole family together for Christmas: Priceless (or $277.50 depending on how much you like Trevor).

*I found tickets for $186 a person round trip. Trevor hadn't confirmed his time off yet so we hesitated in buying his ticket. We should've risked it.*

11 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

I'm slow and a little freeze brained (heat frequently not working in hotel room--(employee at motel said it was because all the rooms had their heaters on--it was 17 degrees and snow was blowing in from the cracks around the entire door!) from my night at the oh so classy sunset view motel, (rent by the hour or night). So did you get Trevor a ticket or not?

Steve said...

ouch

Brenda said...

Yes. He's coming. We felt we should suck it up and pay for our mistake.

CaraDee said...

Yeeowtch. That sucks. By the way, "hey there delilah" stuck in my brain. I have a new niece named Delylah. Don't laugh, it was almost Lula.

CaraDee said...

Oh, and the bruise was where the 2 answers says it was. You know, HUGE on a HUGE place.

Janet + Craig said...

Oh girl! I hate those second guess moments... just hug everyone a little tighter and tell them it may be a little longer 'til you see them next time!

Have a great day!

Shannon said...

Wow - $186 sounds like a miracle. Good job!

melanie said...

I'm with Shannon, I think you lucked out the first time. That is a dang good price! Yeah for Abby being free. Maybe we'll get to see you and the 'small' group of people that gather at your house, ha!

Ashley said...

When are you buying those plane tickets to come to Utah to see me?!?!? BOO HOOO!!!! I miss my big sis! :) Love you lots! You guys look beautiful!

Christine said...

I'm so glad you guys get to go home. That will be so fun for you guys!

Unknown said...

Amen on the Utah thing. Maybe we should start a "Bring the Miles Family to Utah" Fund. And while we are at it, lets start a "Send the Ericksons to Hawaii" FUnd. Haha. Miss you Bren.