I got a new monitor (since my 6 month old one went out 2 months ago)! This means I don't have to wait for Trevor to come home with his laptop so I can blog. Oh happy day! I feel liberated. It also means I don't need to find the cable to my camera since my computer can take my memory card directly. This means you all get some seriously outdated pictures to look at today. See what I mean? Happy day!Christmas Morning
Preston
Carson
Abigail
Backing up, to Christmas Eve at Mimi's and Papa's


Cousins
Abby and Pres
Busted Carson! And then one to redeem him
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a monitor. That's so exciting! Can you belive that Christmas is over and it's almost the end of January????
We are so excited to come and see you guys...and to get out of this dang snow!
Post a Comment