Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Washington Pictures

Here's some Washington pictures. I enjoyed the snow so much...for 2 days.
New Years Eve
Waiting for the ball to drop (New York time).

Waiting for midnight, yes my boys made it...Brax, not so much.


Sledding
My boys

Cougar, Brax, Jax, and Wes

Courtney, Addy, Avery, Matt, and Preston

Beck loading kids back up the hill and my Abby loving her mittens and her Aunt Holly


Tys, Pres, and Sierra's eyes


I would've posted pictures of Sammi, Kylie, and Syd the kid sledding, however, Trevor was wrestling Kylie and injured her knee. Evidently, rocks and kneecaps aren't friends. Sam and Syd took her home to recover.

3 comments:

The Cardenas Clan said...

Very Cute, I want to see some pics of your thin daddy!

Holly said...

Awesome pictures! Send them all to me! Miss you guys TONS!

Brooke said...

Such great, fun memories. Looks like you all had a fantastic time. xoxo