Saturday: Opening Day for Little League. Fantastic fun for all. Free food and kids with a sugar high from cotton candy. Preston is now in the Single A division. It's coach pitch and they implement the 3 out rule. It's a big year. Bought a new and more advanced camera. Had dinner with the Strobels while my thoughts were with my new camera.
Sunday: Used camera for the first time. Church and then dinner and games with Uncle Vance and Aunt Cindy. Abby loves Vance, the boys love Aunt Cinders.
Monday: Watched DVD that came with camera. Preston gets 110% on his spelling test so we celebrate by taking them to McDonald's (Trev and I went through a different drive-thru). FHE on tithing, finances, and healthy eating. We're taking sugar out of their weekday diet. Behavior is sometimes still an issue at school :)
Tuesday: Crazy hair day at school. Played with camera.
Wednesday: Blogged about week and new camera. Confessed my exhilaration of new camera.
16 comments:
Congrats on the new camera! :) What kind?
whoa - another Shannon! You have inspired me to learn more about my camera. I know I have a book somewhere...
Cute pictures. I can't believe you are into little league baseball already! Kids grow up too fast. I love Preston's crazy hair day- that's awesome!
love the pictures. what kind of camera?
Love the pictures. got a camera for christmas i thik 12 megapixels, but don't really know how to use it yet, congrats, and don't know much about baseball, but can tell you all about princesses, gymnastics, or dance:)
Oh the joys of a new camera
Oh I can't wait for baseball days! Those are the best memories I have. Going to all three brother's games. You will have to invite us to Prest's games.
Whoo Hooo!! Have fun with the new camera. Looks like you got your black and white option all figured out!! Cute pics!!
Wow, pics are looking good. I was hoping you would have answered people's question about what kind of camera it was, right here in the comment section, so I wouldn't have to ask also. So.....what kind
of camera is it????
Nikon D40X:)
Love the pictures. ARe you liking the camera.....okay, that was a really dumb question...but seriously...did you try out the canon too?? What did you think?
PS I still haven't tried your spagetti sauce recipie because I'm too overwhelmed. It sounds really complicated.
Love the pictures, especially Abby's blue, blue eyes. Wish we could see you all in person, whine, whine. Mom
I totally love the picture of your daughters arm, holding onto the crib with her "baby" bracelet on. Adorable. We got a Canon XTI when Tristan was born and love it. I have had fun taking pictures, but haven't shared a lot of my work yet. It is fun learning new things though - you will have fun.
Cute pictures!
Very cute pictures. I am jealous your kids are in summer clothes!
We do the different drive-thru thing too. Too much McDonald's is bad for adults! :)
I like the crazy hair day! I have those, but they are not sponsored by the school.
Your pics look awesome. Let me know how you like the new camera. We just got photoshop elements and I would love to get a new camera. They say it makes all the difference.
Post a Comment