Rebecky (my favorite, future billionaire, sister-If Holly and Heather are billionaires first, they are my new favorites) tagged me. I love reading other peoples/persons tags answers. I hate writing mine. They make me think too hard. I feel like I have to be cute, meaningful, and witty. It's a lot of pressure. I don't enjoy it.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Dating a boy named Dave, who played football for the Uof U. He subsequently dumped me because I talked about my missionary too much (some of you remember those days). This caused me to reevaluate that whole situation and I decided to actually start dating for the purpose of dating and not just for passing the time. The next month, March '98, I went on my first date with Trevor. I hear Dave ended up a drug addict.
2. 5 things on my to do list.
Laundry (always), lose weight (always), organize office (most the time), clean out my van (always), fix Abby's window Preston broke in December.
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Anything with sugar, salt, chocolate, high fructose syrup, or MSG in the ingredients. I'm not picky.
4. 3 bad habits.
I'm impatient, I complain too much, and I live too much by the mantra, "Tomorrow is another day". I don't get a lot accomplished this way.
5. If I suddenly become a billionaire I would:
Get a maid, a tutor for afternoon homework, buy a house, buy a new car (I've never had a new car), get a passport, go to Europe with only Trevor to make up for the honeymoon we never had, come home, take extended family to Europe and show them my favorite places, invest, buy a house in Europe, buy an RV and travel to every Major League Baseball field in the U.S. Really, I could go on and on with this one.
6. Places I have lived.
Kittitas, Moses Lake with G-ma B, in G-ma B.'s RV in Harrington, the little yellow house in Harrington, Royal City, Raintree Apt. in Provo, the condo with Heather and Brett in Provo, the little duplex in Provo, Our first Apt in Orem on 1700 S., Eagle Mountain, San Jose, Chino Hills, and coming soon....???????
7. Jobs I've had.
Babysitting, Waitress at Mar Don Cafe baby! Server at Brick Oven, Nanny, Plasma Center, EMSI.
8. Things people don't know about me.
I think I've answered something like this before, so ya'll may know. I wanted to be either a Physician's Assistant, Teacher, Dental Hygienist, Actress, or a Cosmetologist. I couldn't make up my mind so didn't do anything. Loser. I want to take up photography and may purchase a camera with our tax return. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, which may account for the lack of motivation in career choice.
I yearn, and I mean, yearn, to travel to Europe.
I grew out of my "dramaness" and I don't think anyone has noticed. It takes a lot to offend me now. I rarely cry anymore, but I'm more sensitive to things (is this making sense). Because of this, I don't watch anything scary, intense, or highly emotional anymore. Not even the American Idol Auditions or Hollywood week. I hate seeing peoples dreams crushed. Don't get me started on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I just can't do it.
My family may not know that I'm not competitive at games anymore. My friends may not know that I was highly competitive at games before. It runs in the family.
I make fun of how emotionally invested Trevor is with anything Angel, Husker, or Laker related, but I'm just as bad with Knight Football and I haven't seen a game in over 10 years. I do listen regularly on network 1 sports though.
I feel like this has gone on way too long so I must end. I respect everyone too much to tag them, but feel free to respond if you enjoy this type of thing.
11 comments:
You are NOT a loser for not finishing college. You made a good choice to start a family! You can finish college anyday. Besides being a stay at home mom is harder than any degree you will ever earn! Can't wait to go to Europe! Hurry up and make your billion Trevor!
I forgot we had the Brick in common! What years did you work there?
I worked with you Shan! From August '96 until April'97. You told me you were pregnant with Logan during one of our shifts there!
Hi Brenda
I meandered over to your blog through Ashly. :) Its fun to read what's going on with you. I may have to do one of these silly get to know you answer things on my blog one of these days. I'm also the type who loves to read them, hates to write them. LOL
Cheryl
uuhh.. Brenda, where the coming soon place your gonna live! Oh yeah, I was supposed to get Trevor a job in WA right. That was the deal!
I love these things - it's a great way to find out about people.
I think the increased sensitivity comes with being a mom. It's a trade off for your brain cells. I get worked up waaayy more than I used to - I'm with you on Extreme Makeover. Can't do it.
Way too fun getting to know more about you from these blogs.
This was way cute. I would do this tag, but it seems like I have already done it. Either way, I am with you on the increased sensitivity. I think it gets worse. I cried on a preview at the movies the other day! :)
Yeah - okay, I am losing it!
Don't worry Shannon, Brenda is WAY younger than us, besides she has an amazing memory for all things in the past. Ask her anything, what color of suit was Dad wearing when he blessed her, she'll know.
What is up with the new music player? You know I take all blogging clues from you. Am I supposed to switch? And I remember the acting days. You almost left me to go to Hollywood!
Post a Comment