I had intended to post these with the wedding pics, but that last blog was overloaded with visual stimulation. So, I saved it.
Like I said before, the kids loved the hotel. The first night they were too excited to sleep. Abby went down first at 9:45pm. That wasn't too bad considering we didn't get to the hotel until 9:00pm. Preston was having a hard time getting comfortable. I don't know why, something about Carson laying on top of him? I delicately told (or coldly snapped at) Carson to stay on his side of the bed. It worked and Preston dropped off around 10:30pm. Carson was still a bundle of adrenaline and was flipping around and driving me batty. He finally got comfortable and was asleep by 11:00pm. Of course, he did take advantage of his brothers heavy sleeping.
All in all, a fabulous trip. The only thing they didn't get to do was swim in the outdoor pool. Trevor was dreading this, so negotiations began. They had the choice of swimming or going to Tyler's grandma's house to see him one more time (something we were doing regardless). I love being sneakier than they are smart. I know it won't last long.
10 comments:
Your kids are adorable!! I wish I knew why hotels were so exciting to kids. We haven't been to one in a while, but every time we do, they turn into little monkeys. :)
Kate would totally want Abby's pajamas! That is hilarious that Preston is on top of Carson. Funny kids. I could never sleep like that.
Yah, it's worn off over here. Jennifer says, "Mom, really, come on, did you think I was going to fall for that?" Emily is still my prey but only if Jenni's not around.
I don't allow bed jumping here and since the girls have bunks it's kind of a mute point but at Hotels, I let them go to town.
LOVED the pics.
THose are the best pictures. Nice blackmail for when they are older.
You will want to hold on to those cute "spooning" pictures for future blackmail.
LOL. That is the cutest picture ever. It must be a little boy thing. My boys also miss the point of personal space while sleeping.
And, of course the hotel beds are best for jumping on! They can't get away with that at home!
They are too cute!
Cant wait to see you guys! Would someone tell Brooke Im a little offended that Im not invited to see her blog anymore!:)
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable.
Jumping on beds is so much fun... I think I might have to go jump on mine now! And I can consider it my exercise for the day!
hotels are the best for kids, my 5 year old asks all the time can we sell our house and move into the hotel.
That has got to be the picture of the year with Carson on Preston! I love it!
Post a Comment