Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Many Birthday's So Little Time

This one's just a shout out to all the kiddos in the family who had March Birthdays. My blog goal this year was to post something about all my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews on their birth months. I've already failed. I missed my newest sister-in-law, Gina, my mother-in-law, Janet and my sweet niece Adalynn's (take note of the spelling Mother) birthdays back in January. I'm a horrible relative. So, they get bigger, more prominent spaces on this blog post. Hopefully, it will be enough for them to forgive me. I'm not bragging or anything, but I have the most beautiful nieces and most handsome nephews ever. I love you all!


Gina Marie~January 2nd (sorry you're so pixally, it was this pic zoomed in or else a wedding pic)


Janet~January 7th



Adalynn Louise~January 17th~1 year old


Reese LaRae~March 16th~4 years old


Torri Lee~March 19th~13 years old


Avery Mae~March 26th~4 years old


Wesley Brett~March 30~8 years old

13 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Good Looking Group.

Devri said...

Your better than me, I have two of my children who's birthday on hte 2nd and the 5th, lets see, do I have anything ready. that would be a big nope. I suck

Anonymous said...

Crap - I would pee my pants if I had that many birthdays to buy for in one month!

Holly said...

It is getting crazy with all the b-days! Would everyone stop having kids//getting married?? J/k. I'm w/ Becky...good looking bunch!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Ditto Holly and Becky! Please forget mine................. Wesley is really changing. Love your blog it really makes the rest of us feel really dumb!! Thanks

Ashley said...

Ummmm...so I guess I'm not really family so I shouldn't have expected a shout out for my birthday in February?! Well guess what...I did anyway! Big sis! :) (By the way...I just told someone that famous UFO story between you and I the other day. Tear....brought back memories! :) )

Ashley said...

Ummmm...so I guess I'm not really family so I shouldn't have expected a shout out for my birthday in February?! Well guess what...I did anyway! Big sis! :) (By the way...I just told someone that famous UFO story between you and I the other day. Tear....brought back memories! :) )

The Fear Fam said...

Will you kindly stop leaving such weird comments on my blog, Brenda?!?

Of course I'm kidding... or am I??? :)

~A

Louise said...

Brennie-
Beautiful group, I have to agree, but do we have to keep bringing up the "Adalynn" spelling thing? She's just lucky I can spell her middle name, or can I? Love, Mom
P.S. Don't worry, my neck is feeling pretty good lately!! ha, ha

Courtney said...

Thank for speeling Adalynns name right, you r way better than your mom! What a cute idead to do their birthdays, you really are such a good Auntie!

Katie said...

What a fun idea! Cute pictures!

melanie said...

Our Birthday row is in the fall. I'm remembering a post like this. Love all the pics.

HayleeBean said...

I just wanted to tell you that you're the BEST! Thanks for all of your comments on my blog. I wish you were close so we could go hang out.