~Mac-n-Cheese Face~
Abby is become such a little girl lately. She's talking nonstop, and loudly to boot. I have NO idea where she gets it from. She's all into my hair stuff and loves stealing the headband off my head to put on her own head. She thinks she's freakin' hilarious when she does it too. She loves my makeup brushes. She doesn't get too upset (yet) when I do her hair. Her hair is finally thickening up. She loves to find pens and pencils and "color" on paper. Her new favorite food is Mac and Cheese. She'll eat two bowls full. She's giggling all the day long and walking everywhere. Just today she figured out how to drag my purse with her all through the house. And she knows the meaning of the word no. She just stares at us when we say it to her. No emotion (yet) at all. Just stares. Here are a couple of videos of her new tricks. I tried to get her to wave bye bye in one, but she wasn't in the mood. She probably knew we weren't going anywhere. Smart girl.
7 comments:
We are dying to see the kids. Will May ever get here? The video isn't working unless it's just me.
It's not just you Holly, unless maybe it's just you AND me....the video it not want to worko.
I love the "bishop gap" in her teeth! Alexa has it too!
The video isn't working for me either.
Brenda,
I can't believe how much she looks like your family! She is so cute.
love the look, she is a cutie pie, I wish sortof I was having a girl, funny, I miss the bracelets, bows, and nails. Boys, well heres a shirt and pants, and there they go. I really want to see Abby in action, so if you can fix the video. take care of your family, love ya
Apparently I'm the only one with "the touch". The video works great for me, its hilarious! Mom
How fun! You have to be loving having someone to share the girly stuff with. Such a cute video. It looks like the purse weighs as much as she does!
Post a Comment