Saturday, March 15, 2008

Abby in Action

13 comments:

Cheryl Anne said...

What a cutie! Your purse looks as heavy as she is! I love that stage when they are too smart for their own good. LOL.

Joneel said...

I LOVE how you can put things like this on a blog for people to see.
It's such a great tool for young parents to show to the grandparents

Heather said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute! If you ever get tired or her- you can send her this way. I could eat her up! TOOO cute!

Liz said...

I love her eyes.

Lisa said...

Lexie has the same dress, but in pink! Some dresses are just cuter once babies can walk.

Devri said...

she is a doll, and she is getting soo big. time for another yet?:D

Holly said...

There...now the video is working. What a doll! She is seriously adorable and can't wait to see her...and you....and the boys!

The Monson Crew said...

I loved seeing her walk yesterday. Way to cute!

Ashley said...

I NEED TO MEET HER!!!! 'Nough said! :)

CaraDee said...

So that's cute. Um, your dog growling kept sounding like you had a porno going in the background...and next time, tie up Carson when you are filming Abby... Ha

Ashly said...

So, cute! I already told you on the phone, but thought I better write it so it is there in cyberspace forever. Can't wait to meet her! She and Coop will have a blast!

g said...

I love your blog! And I love how you are the only one who comments on our wedding blog- it makes me happy! Can't wait to meet you- Josh talks about you guys all the time! See you soon! -gloriana ps: this is my personal blog- I'll be adding you to my links if you don't mind :)

Becky Noftle said...

Addy, are you watching your cousin? Walking is fun, FUN, you can do cool things like carry purses and move!