Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day from the McRaggamuffins

~The Lads and Lassie looking "not so fresh in green"~
I had every intention of posting this last night...but I was a wee bit tired. This is dedicated to the Coffeys, our friends across the pond!

14 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting. We miss you guys way too much! xoxo

Liz said...

Abby's hair is really coming in. she looks so grown up.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture - I can't believe how big Abby is getting. Happy belated St. Pat's to you too!

Holly said...

I have the stinking cutest nieces and nephews. Every time I look at pictures of your kids it makes me depressed that you are so far away. I feel like I am missing them grow up. Aren't you ready to come back yet? PLEASE????

The Monson Crew said...

Those are the cutest McRaggamuffins I've ever seen!!!!

Anonymous said...

What are you putting in Abby's hair to make it grow so dang fast? It seems like every picture it is a few inches longer. Her poor cousin Adeline has gained about 5 total hairs in her 14 months on earth. At this rate Abby will have braids by the time we see you in 6 weeks!! Anyway, adorable picture, thank you!! Love, Grandma Louise

melanie said...

They look so cute! Look at you good mom, celebrating all the holidays. I'm a loser for St Patty's.

Joneel said...

SO CUTe. you look like you are loving your new camera

Becky Noftle said...

Adalynn mother, ADALYNN! Just wait Brenda 'cause not to brag or anything I have got an awesome St. Patricks day post---hopefully it will not be upsurped by the awesome Easter Day post. Sammi wants to know how you know people from Ireland??

Courtney said...

Hey GRANDMA Louise, dont you know how to spell your own grandchildrens names! Adalynn...Adalynn...Adalynn! Not too hard! JK Cute pics Brenda, cant wait to see you guys!

Courtney said...

Ok wait... I just read Katies blog and I have to give Louise credit, she cant even spell her own name!

Suzanne said...

Thank you. Lá Fhéile Pádraig to you. You were probably more Irish that day than us with your cute children wearing green. Love reading your Blog. Maybe next time the Boys are playing online we can have a chat online.

Suzanne, Mark, Amy, Sarah & Jake Coffey

Katie said...

You remembered to dress the kids in green! I was thisclose to forgetting. Thank goodness for kids in the carpool to remind us.

Cute picture! I love Abby's dress!

Christine said...

Where are you going to be for Easter?? I will feel bad for your breakfast depending on where you are. :) If you're going to tell me that you're going to be in Hawaii-I won't feel bad. :)