Friday, April 18, 2008

Piggy Tail Princess



I just couldn't resist posting these pics of my girl. I delight in having a girl. I just wanted to show the world my piggy tail princess. She's the cutest princess ever. I'm not bragging or anything. I'm just being honest.


Quick story:
She's really getting a girly personality now. Wednesday, at Trev's birthday dinner, she was tired and had just about had enough of the whole "being contained in the high chair" thing. Trevor took her out and she was still crying big fat crocodile tears, when I pulled out my camera. She instantly breaks into this huge smile, and posed for the shot. I see right through your little games girl. You're playing with the Master.

~Can I have some ham with that cheese? Notice the tears despite the smile~

17 comments:

The Cardenas Clan said...

OH my gosh, cuute pics. She is getting so freaking adorable!!

Devri said...

ok that is too funny, those darn girls anyway. And whats worse, those darn daddy's with those darn girls...

Lisa said...

I showed Lexie these pics and told her that it's her second cousin Abby. Now she won't stop saying "Abby"!

Holly said...

Sooo cute! I LOVE her piggys! Neither of my girls could wear piggys until they were at least 2!Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!

Heather said...

Yummy baby! She is just too cute for her own good. At least she has figured out how to work mom! I can't wait to squeeze her lots! Just 2 more weeks.

Louise said...

Lets just hope "The Master" can keep one step ahead of that adorable daughter, especially since she has Daddy wrapped around her little finger. I can't wait to give her and her brothers a big hug. She's gone from baby at Christmas time to little girl- and not only that, but her cousin Adalynn started walking yesterday, no more babies here either. (tear, tear) Love, Grandma Louise

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness - she is too cute.

Liz said...

Oh girls are so much fun(insert thick and heavy sarcasm)

Ashly said...

How can you not love little girls?Love the piggies!

Misty said...

You've got to love when you can do fun things with her hair. Boys just aren't as fun when it comes to clothes, hair or accessories. Right now, I get to put a little gel in Tristan's hair and that is the highlight of my day!

Jyll said...

So cute! Gotta love those pigtails! I also love the story at the restaurant, what a little actress she is. So full of it:)

The Monson Crew said...

love, love, lovin the piggy tails. I had a great time with my cute niece on Friday. She is just the sweetest little thing ever. I love you Abby-pigtail-Gail!!!

Becky Noftle said...

Happy Birthday Trevor---I was going to call in the a.m. then thought you were probably at work. By the p.m. I was to busy yelling at my kids to remember MY BAD!! Sorry and happy belated birthday! Love the piggies baby girlie! Brenda you are the Master but is it the Sith Master or the Jedi Master?? For FHE we watched our wedding video in preparation for tomorrows big 15 year anniversary, you loved the camera Brennie, loved it as much as your girl!!

melanie said...

Derail here...Did I just read that right? 15 years for Becky and Micheal, crazy!!

Abby is a doll. I love tiny pigtails like that. And her capris, too cute/

Katie said...

I love her little pigtails and her outfits! Such a cute girl!

Adam said...

ok. a little girl in pigtails? it really doesn't get any cuter than that. I'm a big fan!

CaraDee said...

GIVE ME THAT LITTLE GIRL! SHE'S MINE...There was a mistake made in Heaven...ha