Don't put the right number on your birthday cake. Yeah, I was a slacker and didn't get the right candles. But leftovers work just fine, thank you very much.
~34? He wishes!~
It's weird to think that 10 years ago, I was treating him to the first of many birthday dinners. The LOML is 36 today and to celebrate, the boys and I made cards and a cake. Janet, Ron, Vance and Cindy, joined us for dinner at Johnny Carinos (which left something to be desired to be honest).
It's weird to think that 10 years ago, I was treating him to the first of many birthday dinners. The LOML is 36 today and to celebrate, the boys and I made cards and a cake. Janet, Ron, Vance and Cindy, joined us for dinner at Johnny Carinos (which left something to be desired to be honest).
~Reading cards from the Kids and Dinner at J.C.'s~
We came home, had cake and took apart a leaky dishwasher. Fun times. We're now vegging, watching American Idol (I'm not digging the call in questions).
We came home, had cake and took apart a leaky dishwasher. Fun times. We're now vegging, watching American Idol (I'm not digging the call in questions).
Seriously, I'm so grateful for Trevor. I truly believe he's the only man who could deal with me. I can be a lot to handle. He's a great daddy (maybe a little too soft where Abby's concerned) and he works so hard to make it possible for me to stay home with the kids. Love you dahling. Happy Birthday!
~Pres looks high, Abby looks terrified, Carson doesn't have a look, what a great picture~
We'll be celebrating again, on Saturday, when we go to the MARINER/angel game!
We'll be celebrating again, on Saturday, when we go to the MARINER/angel game!
13 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY Trev!
Hope you had a GREAT day Trevor, and GO MARINERS!!!
Love from your favorite mother-in-law
Happy Birthday Trevor! What's it like moving into your late 30's???? Ha, ha, like I should talk I'm a meager 1 year younger than you.
Holy crap he is old:)
Happy Birthday Trevor... Hope you guys had a great day!
Happy B-day Trev! We love ya!
sounds like you had a great b-day Trevor, and that photo is priceless.
Happy, happy birthday Trevor dear! Happy days will come to you all year! (Sung by the primary children)
Are you serious?! He's 36? That's even older than Troy! Wow. And he's not the only person who could put up with you. I could, if we were lesbians.
That last picture of Trevor and the kids is HILARIOUS! I love your comments underneath it. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR
Wow! 36, huh? Looks like a good time. Nothing like American Idol and leaky dishwashers to celebrate. Cute pictures.
Just for the record, I wasn't overly awed by Johnny Carino's either.
Psst...what kind of camera do you use? I think I ruined mine today by getting juice spilled on it.
What the H?? How come no one else was invited?
Post a Comment